Trips on the lower section of the Big Niangua River
- Ministry: It is time to go canoeing! Going to into Living Waters' 13th season we have seen one of the rainiest springs in years, nearly doubling the size of the Niangua. In order to better service our guests, we have recently added an improved takeout and started building campsite for future river adventures! Now lets go over the reasons why families, church groups, and scouting groups refuse to canoe anywhere but Living Waters!
- Location: We float on an exclusive section of the Big Niangua River, a half hour north of Bennett Springs. Located within three hours of St. Louis and Kansas City, we are conveniently located for a weekend trip! Many guest choose to eat and sleep at nearby Windermere Baptist Camp.
- Privacy: Living Waters is the only canoeing outfitter that has a takeout on our section of the river. Without any other outfitters around us, we can offer an unmatched level of privacy! Only families, church groups and scouts float this section, allowing all to enjoy the outdoors and the wildlife without the distraction of unruly neighbors.
- Fun: Completely absent of the wild lifestyle often seen on other rivers, our floats let you truly relax and enjoy the time with your group! The Niangua is known for flowing better as the float goes on, which means there is even less paddling that you have to do. Living Waters supplies guides to lead every float trip and to help you have a fun and safe float experience.
- Food: We can offer a River Lunch (fresh deli sandwich or PB&J, chips,
cookie/candy, bottle of water) for each member of your group for $6.00 per person.
Pricing is just $20.00 per person (under 6 float free).